Shower Fixture Types:
- Wall Mount - This is the standard design for many showers. They range from simple shower heads to more elaborate designs with multiple spray modes.
- Top Mount - These shower heads are mounted directly to your ceiling. This isa great choice if you want your shower to fall from above.
- Handheld - Removable shower heads are a popular option that performs well when washing pets and kids.
- Shower Panels - Shower panels are highly customizable. They deliver water pressure where you want it, whether overhead, chest-level, or knee-high.
- Aerating - These shower heads use less water than regular fixtures. They mix air and water to improve water pressure.
For more information on the types of the shower head choices available to you, check out this article.
If you are looking to remodel your bathroom or you want to upgrade your shower head, contact our office. Our professional technicians can help you create the perfect bathroom remodel by helping with all of your plumbing installation needs. Call 585-216-3058 to contact our office today.