Cleaning Tips for Cold & Flu Season:
- Disinfect Faucet Handles - You wash your hands to keep them clean, but you touch the faucet handle before you are able to wash them off. Disinfect your faucet handles too during your cleaning routines.
- Wash Your Pillow Case - You should wash your pillow case about once a week to help get rid of any germs that might have gotten onto your pillow.
- Keep Humidifiers Clean - Humidifiers help make breathing easy, but they can also be a breeding ground for bacteria. Be sure to clean your humidifier regularly.
- Wipe Down Door Handles - Your bathroom door handle, the door to your home, and your bedroom doors should be wiped down and disinfected.
- Kitchen Cabinet Handles - Cabinet handles are another part of your home that is touched often. Keep cabinet handles clean to help keep germs out of the kitchen.
- Toilet Flushers - This one may seem obvious, but you should keep your toilet handle clean to prevent germs from spreading. We don't wash our hands until after the toilet is flushed.
If you are interested in learning more about AP Plumbing and the services we offer, you can visit our website or contact our office directly by calling 585-216-3058!