Here are a few plumbing upgrades you should make this winter.
5 Plumbing Upgrades:
- Tankless Water Heaters - If your water heater is over 10 years old, it's likely that you'll be due for a replacement soon. Older water heaters tend to break down more frequently and work less efficiently. The benefit of choosing a tankless water heater for your upgrade is that they take up less space! This will leave you with more room in your basement - and often a lower utility bill. Tankless water heaters heat water as it is needed. This means that you won't waste money keeping unused water warm.
- Efficient Shower Heads - An easy way to improve the functionality of your bathroom and give it a new look and feel is by updating your shower head. Newer shower head models are more efficient, and come with spa-like settings that can make your bathroom more luxurious!
- Upgrade Your Faucet Fixtures - Want to give your bathroom a new look for less? Update your faucet fixtures! This simple fix can really give your space an updated and modern feel.
- Update Your Bathtub - An old bathtub can be an eyesore. Updating your bathtub or upgrading a walk-in shower can be the perfect solution for your bathroom. It's also perfect for older couples who are looking to age-in-place!
- Opt for a Full Remodel - If your bathroom is in need of an overhaul, it might be time for a full bathroom remodel. We offer bathroom remodeling services that will help you with everything from plumbing installations to design.